Fixed Sidebar (true/false)

Internal - PostNavi (show/hide)

Kim Kardashian Goes Icy Blond! See Her Silvery New Locks

The star stepped out in the Big Apple Wednesday
night, kicking off New York Fashion Week with a new
'do. The reality star was sporting metallic blond locks
cut and colored by hairstylist Chris Appleton as she
sat front row at Tom Ford's spring-summer 2018
runway show. The look was a dramatic change from
her typically dark-hued tresses.
Paired with her sleek icy locks, the mother of two
donned a black body-con dress and open-toed heels
with minimal accessories. "We changed up the look—
a little wet, longer," the mogul said on social media
while inside a car as she made her way to the event.
Photos
How Kim Kardashian's Hairstylist...
Getty Images
From the front row, the star could also applaud her
younger sister, Kendall Jenner , who strutted the
runway along with supermodels Gigi Hadid and Joan
Smalls. Meanwhile, plenty more famous faces were in
the audience, from iconic supermodel Cindy Crawford
and songstress Ciara to basketball pro Russell
Westbrook and actor Ansel Elgort
While this may be the iciest hue the star has rocked,
Kardashian is no stranger to blond hair. Whether with
a wig or newly dyed locks, she's sported plenty of
platinum blond looks in the past, particularly for
fashion events. However, after she went platinum in
2015, she wanted to give her hair a break.
(Godrej Properties)
Godrej Air Whitefield 2 & 3 BHK
homes starting at 72 Lacs*
Sponsored links by
"I did love the blond and I wish I could have kept it a
little longer [but] I really wanted to go to Armenia
being a brunette. I wish I had kept it a couple months
longer," she told E's Catt Sadler after her trip. "I'll do
it again, but I'm going to have to wait now a couple
years because it just damaged my hair so much—I
just need to get it back."
Well, the blond hair is once again back!

0 Response to "Kim Kardashian Goes Icy Blond! See Her Silvery New Locks"

Post a Comment